Carolines Hideaway

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Such a busy life I lead...

Well, it has been positively ages since my last post, I have been so busy, but no idea what doing LOL

Do you like the new look? Although I design my own digital scrap booking kits, I had to purchase someone else's work to make the changes to this Blog. I love this Kit, it comes with heaps of backgrounds, three different headers and lots of other bits and pieces. It also comes with full illustrated instructions for making the changes to the code and then uploading to Blogger. I still have a few things to sort out, 'cos I lost my favorite Blogs, among other things, but I'm sure I'll get it figured out sooner or later.. no biggie :) This, and another Blog Building kit, is available at Scrap Professor and is created by Tallula Moon Designs. What a clever clogs she is :)

I have a few photos to share with you since my last post. Nicholas has been in the wars... poor thing got smashed by a fast bowler at cricket practice and ended up with a really bruised shoulder and also a bruise from the rebound, on his chin. Then last week, he fell over in the school yard playing handball, and has a suspected fractured wrist. So now he is in a splint and wearing a sling for two weeks til they check him out again at the hospital, then the cast will either be off or on again for another month. Of course he is more annoyed because it is his left wrist and doesn't prevent him from writing :) However, I have noticed that it doesn't prevent him from playing on the computer, but does from putting away the dishes... LOL






and here he is pretending to be in agony LOL


We have had some amazing downpours since moving to NSW. They always seem to happen on the weekend which prevents Nicholas from playing cricket. Last weekend, we got another rainstorm, so I got out and took a few photos. I am not as good as Gary is at catching the closeups but I did get some nice shots :)










It was lovely, you could hardly see two feet in front of you, but it was so nice to see the ground just drinking it up! After living with the drought in South Australia, it is wonderful to be experiencing all this rain!

No comments: